Baking

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pallet Wine Table

Gosh I can't believe it's being more than a month since we had the table but just haven't had the time to write about it. I got called out by a friend and so without further delay, here is the wine table the Hubster built.
 
It all started with me finding this wonderful wine rack. After the installation, the space looked unfinished and just weird. I knew a table would complete the area, but didn't want to pay the cost of the ones I saw online.  Hubster and I turned to our favorite free wood - pallets.
 This was the perfect one since we wouldn't have to take it apart. We needed two shelves, so it was cut in half and four pieces from another pallet was used as legs.
I'll say Hubster did a wonderful job. I've thought about staining it and creating some type of footing, but haven't made up my mind yet. I'm currently enjoying it in it's natural beauty.

We've been using it for two months and I love it.
What do you think? Nice huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment