Baking

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Shower Update

Having one bathroom and two little children, a tub with glass doors was not the first choice. We immediately decided to remove them and clean up the grout. The tub is huge and we hope to have it resurface soon.

This job was DH's undertaking. Removing the doors were easy, sanding the grout, well that was another story. I'll let the picture speak for itself.



Small bath with glass doors

Not very clean huh?

Hubby hard at work

 
Finished product.
 
DH used the heavier grout with sand because the gaps were bigger than typical tile spacing. These are harder to clean, so I try to stay on top of my cleaning schedule.
 
Curved rod
 

Used curved rod to make the shower feel bigger. I loved how it turned out. Next step when we have the money would be to redo the whole thing. I don't like the black boarder.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment